Out-of-hours emergency vet services
We are proud to offer out-of-hours emergency vet care to our registered clients.
Please always call us if you have an emergency. This allows us to advise you and prepare the team and clinic for your arrival.
Please note: A fee is payable for advice out of hours.
In case of emergency, call 01305 267083
- bleeding which has not stopped after 4 minutes of constant pressure
- a suddenly-swollen abdomen
- extended labour (less than 2 hours of unproductive straining)
- male cats unable to pass ANY urine
- non-productive attempts to vomit
- road traffic accidents
- difficulty breathing, blue gums or tongue
- eye injury
- ingestion of chocolate, slug bait, rat poison, human medicines, especially paracetamol for cats, ibuprofen for dogs.
- cat bites and most dog bites
- vomiting and diarrhoea for less than 24 hours
- small wounds with little bleeding
- cancelling/changing appointments
- long-term problems
- difficulty rising due to arthritis that has been present for some time